Approx. Rs 1,500 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Working Voltage||3.3 KV|
|Proof Voltage||10 KV|
|Break Down Voltage||30 KV|
Assisted by a qualified workforce and advanced manufacturing unit, we are engaged in offering a wide range of Electrical Insulating Mat. The offered mat is manufactured as per IS: 15652 Superseding IS: 5424/69 introduced in the year 2007, with the view of technical advancement & more stringent Industrial safety parameters. This mat safeguards life of electricians & other technicians, in case of any accidental current leakage while working on AC or DC installations. The mat confirms complete safety of workers handling live electronic equipment.
- Most preferred colors are Black
- Minute abrasions are provided on upper surface to mat to make surface
- Withstands voltages up to 65kV ac and 240V DC
Insulating Mats For Electrical Purposes Is:15652/2006:
- Safety Insulation Mats as per IS:15652 Superseding IS:5424/69 was introduced in the the year 2007, with the view of technical advancement & more stringent Industrial safety parameters. Insulating mats safeguard life of Electricians & other Technicians, in case of any accidental current leakage while working on AC or DC installations. Synthetic Insulation mat confirms complete safety of workers handling Live electronic equipments.
- Made of Dielectric “Elastomer” which possess elastic properties and may be natural or synthetic in nature. Typically a combination of rubber & Synthetic Polymers.
- Safety Mats for Electrical Applications are divided in to three main classes based on Voltage Ratings.
- Colour : Most preferred colours are Black, Blue & Grey but other colours are also available on request. All offered colours are manufactured without metallic derivatives.
- Surface : Minute abrasions are provided on upper surface to mat to make surface Anti-skid.
- Size : As per standard width is normally 1meter & Length up to 10meter per Roll but other sizes are made available as per requirement of the purchaser.
- Marking : Every meter of mat should be marked with respective Class symbol, Lot No. or Batch number and Manufacturer’s Identity or Brand name.
- Packing : Packed in Gunny bags of Jute/Hessian cloth to avoid mechanical damage to the material in transit.
Working Temperature :
- Under Normal conditions physical, mechanical & Electrical properties remain intact for temperate ranging from -10°C to +60°C.
Silent Features of Electrical Insulating Mat As Per IS:15652-2006 :
- Withstands voltages up to 65kV ac and 240V dc.
- Every Meter of Mat Tested & Stamped to IS:15652-06 specification with ISI marking.
- Electrical Resistance up to 1494000 Mega Ohm.
- Fire Retardant, fire self-extinguish within 5 seconds of lighting.
- High Elongation & Tensile Strength. No tear or breakage due to Trolley movement & Foot Traffic.