Owing to the expertise of our team of experienced professionals, we are able to introduce an exclusive range of Nomex Iii A Single Layer Coverall.
Our professionals bring forth an excellent range of coverall that is manufactured using premium quality material and latest techniques at our production unit. The fibers used in the garment provide superior flame resistance. The fibers do not melt, burn, drip or support combustion in air. It is inherently flame resistant and such property cannot be degraded by laundering. In addition, this coverall is built and developed adhering to industry standards.
- Available in orange and blue color
- Colorfastness and no laundry effects on fiber
- Oil, flame, burn and heat resistance
- Nomex® IIIA coverall protect from industrial flash fires. The aramid fibers used in the garment provides superior flame resistance. The fibers will not melt, burn, drip or support combustion in air. It is inherently flame resistant and this property cannot be degraded by laundering.
|Material||Nomex® IIIA (93% Nomex®/ 5% Para Aramid/ 2% Anti-static).|
|Weight||150 ± 5% g/m² (4.42 ± 5% Oz/Yd²) or custom weight.|
|Sizes||Small, medium, large and extra large or custom size.|
|Style||Single piece coverall with or without reflective tapes.|
|Colour||Orange and blue.|
- This coverall features full sleeves having easy movement, five pockets for functionality and all stress points are bar-tack reinforced for strength.
|Application||Petrochemicals, utilities, military, firefighter.|